Swanbourne Cellars is a family owned bottle shop and founder member of the Liquor Barons group of independent stores. Located at the heart of Swanbourne Village, we are dedicated to servicing the local community with their favourite wines beers and spirits at competitive prices. Our extensive and eclectic range of both Australian and international wines also attracts customers from around Perth to fossick through the cellar or attend one of our many tasting events. We also stock a wide range of spirits and craft beers from across the world, there’s too many to name so drop in and ask us for advice!
For us, at Swanbourne Cellars, service isn’t just a buzzword. Collectively our management team have over 80 years’ experience in the wine industry. They all have trade qualifications in wine and all part-time staff are encouraged to learn about wine and spirits through external courses and fortnightly educational tastings in-house. The Morgan family bought Swanbourne Cellars in 1992 and have built a small wine store into a Western suburbs icon. While semi-retired the whole family are still involved in the business on a daily basis.
We are proud to know many of our customers by name and hope to make your day just a little easier with our ‘carry-to-car’ service. Let us impress you with our friendly and knowledgeable service.
Throughout our blog and pages on the site, we have highlighted a range of wines, beers and spirits. The costs and the availability in store were correct at the time of writing. Please call store to confirm if these are still available and the current price.
This Friday 22nd October 4-7pm, we will open a selection of Brix Rum:
- Spiced Rum
- Trail Mix Rum
- Peach and Ruby Grapefruit Premix
- Spiced Blood Orange Premix
We look forward to seeing you at Swanny Cellars!
- Ruinart Blanc de Blancs – limited quantities
- Singlefile Chardonnay 2021
- Garage Project Hazy Daze 7 – limited quantities
- Westmalle Trappist Tripel 9.5%
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel 7.0%
- Rochefort Trappist 10 11.3%
- Rochefort Trappist 8 9.2%
- Rieslingfreak No.3, No. 4, No. 5, No. 8 and No. 12
- 2019 Xanadu Cabernet Sauvignon (Awarded Best Wine of Show at Perth Royal Awards) – limited
- Yume Ambrosia Nat
- Unico Cello and Unico Caffé from Applewood Distillery
- La Violetta Loosie 2021
- La Violetta Lounge 2021
- Lonely Shore Pinot Noir 2020
- Wayward Brewing Sourade Blue Blast Berry Gose
- Garage Project Snug Nitro
- Garage Project Talk To The Hand
- Garage Project Crispy Club
- Garage Project Red Rocks
- New minimal intervention wines produced by Good Intentions Wine Co (Frankie, Relatively Red, Merlin, The Artesain Lava and Relatively White )
- Main & Cherry Pét-Nat 2021
- Sittella Avant Garde Series Pétillant Naturel 2021
- Les Peyrautins 2019 Pinot Noir
- Rocky Ridge – Pillow Talk Choc Mint Irish Stout
- Borachio Pinot Grigio – limited quantities
- Borachio Flat Out – limited quantities
- Borachio Pinot Noir – limited quantities
- Orlando Lawson’s Padthaway Shiraz 2015
- Orlando Jacaranda Ridge Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
- Orlando Steingarten Eden Valley Riesling 2019
- Orlando Cellar 13 Barossa Valley Grenache 2019
- Orlando Printz Shed Northern Barossa Shiraz 2019
- Orlando Hilary Adelaide Hills Chardonnay 2019
- Moss Wood Amy’s 2018 – limited quantities
- Moss Wood Ribbon Vale Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 – limited quantities
- Moss Wood Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 – limited quantities
Many of the above wines and beers are in limited supply so call us soon to order!
The team is always developing their palate through tasting new wines, beers and spirits. And in the past many of us travelled to different wine regions around the world! Have a read of our blog to find out more about the winemakers we’ve met and places we’ve visited.
To stay up to date with our news, sign up to our newsletter, just click on the ‘Subscribe’ button to the right. Or you can find us on Instagram and Facebook.