Swanbourne Cellars is a family owned bottle shop and founder member of the Liquor Barons group of independent stores. Located at the heart of Swanbourne Village, we are dedicated to servicing the local community with their favourite wines beers and spirits at competitive prices. Our extensive and eclectic range of both Australian and international wines also attracts customers from around Perth to fossick through the cellar or attend one of our many tasting events. We also stock a wide range of spirits and craft beers from across the world, there’s too many to name so drop in and ask us for advice!
For us, at Swanbourne Cellars, service isn’t just a buzzword. Collectively our management team have over 80 years’ experience in the wine industry. They all have trade qualifications in wine and all part-time staff are encouraged to learn about wine and spirits through external courses and fortnightly educational tastings in-house. The Morgan family bought Swanbourne Cellars in 1992 and have built a small wine store into a Western suburbs icon. While semi-retired the whole family are still involved in the business on a daily basis.
We are proud to know many of our customers by name and hope to make your day just a little easier with our ‘carry-to-car’ service. Let us impress you with our friendly and knowledgeable service.
This Saturday 5th December, from 3-6pm, we’ll be opening some of the range from Capel Vale.
2018 Whispering Hill Mount Barker Riesling
2018 Black Label Margaret River Chardonnay
2018 Black Label Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon
Click & Collect options
- Lindemans Kriek (sour cherry)
- Lindemans Lambic Framboise (raspberry)
- Lindemans Cassis (blackcurrant)
- Lindemans Oude Gueuze Cuvée René 2018
- Lindemans Pêcheresse (peach)
- Beerfarm The Mane Event
- Mr Banks Off The Top Rope DDH IPA – limited release & small quantities
- Mr Banks Waffle House (Blueberry Waffle & Coffee Imperial Pastry Sour) – limited release & small quantities
- Innate Limited Release Zappa IPA (Single Hop IPA) – limited release & small quantities
- Innate Limited Release Fruit Smoothie – limited release & small quantities
- Gweilo Totally Tropical Sour – limited release & small quantities
- Gweilo Hazy as DIPA – limited release & small quantities
- Mismatch New England Lager
- Mr Banks McConaughaze DDH Pale Ale – limited release & small quantities
- Hop Nation Single Foedre Series – Sour Blonde – limited release & small quantities
- Weingut Max Ferd. Richter – Brauneberger Juffer Riesling Kabinett 2017
- Paul Anheuser Kreuznacher Kahlenberg Spätlese Trocken 2016
- Garage Project Easy As Hazy IPA
- Garage Project Pernicious Yuzu Weed
- Garagiste Merricks Chardonnay 2018 (Mornington Peninsula)
- Garagiste Merricks Pinot Noir 2018 (Mornington Peninsula)
- Rocky Ridge Brewing Co Imperial Raspberry Berliner
- 3 Ravens Passion Juicy NEIPA
- Innate Brewers Limited Release Neverland Mango Milkshake Ale
- Bindi Quartz Chardonnay 2019
- Bindi Block 5 Pinot Noir 2019
- Bindi Kaye Pinot Noir 2016
- Bindi Dixon Pinot Noir 2019
- Bindi Original Vineyard Pinot Noir 2019
- Bonhomie Cabernet Malbec 2016
- La Violetta Up! Shiraz
- La Violetta Nova Syrová
- La Violetta Yé-Yé BLANC
- La Violetta Bilingüe
- Garage Project Other Half Hapi Sessions Vol. 3 – No Dreams Til Brooklyn (back in stock) & very limited
- Garage Project Hazy Daze – brand new to Swanny Cellars and to Garage Project – very limited
- Leeuwin Estate Art Series Chardonnay 2017
The team is always developing their palate through new wines, beers and spirits as well as trips to different wine regions around the world! We’re constantly keeping our blog up to date with this information so have a look and read our reviews and let us know what you think!
To stay up to date with all the testing news, sign up to join Swanny Cellars Wine Club, just click on the ‘Subscribe’ button to the right.
We’re also on Instagram and Facebook, so check us out there if you don’t want to sign up to our newsletter!
We’d love to hear from you, let us know what you think of what we’re sharing on social media and in the newsletter!