Swanbourne Cellars is a family owned bottle shop and founder member of the Liquor Barons group of independent stores. Located at the heart of Swanbourne Village, we are dedicated to servicing the local community with their favourite wines beers and spirits at competitive prices. Our extensive and eclectic range of both Australian and international wines also attracts customers from around Perth to fossick through the cellar or attend one of our many tasting events. We also stock a wide range of spirits and craft beers from across the world, there’s too many to name so drop in and ask us for advice!
For us, at Swanbourne Cellars, service isn’t just a buzzword. Collectively our management team have over 80 years’ experience in the wine industry. They all have trade qualifications in wine and all part-time staff are encouraged to learn about wine and spirits through external courses and fortnightly educational tastings in-house. The Morgan family bought Swanbourne Cellars in 1992 and have built a small wine store into a Western suburbs icon. While semi-retired the whole family are still involved in the business on a daily basis.
We are proud to know many of our customers by name and hope to make your day just a little easier with our ‘carry-to-car’ service. Let us impress you with our friendly and knowledgeable service.
Tastings at Swanny Cellars
Most Fridays from 4-7pm, we have a wine tasting in the store with a selection of wines open from Margaret River, Barossa, Adelaide Hills and a number of other regions around Australia as well as Europe and New Zealand. This Friday 18th October is a bit different as we will be opening a range of wines & gins:
- Ulithorne Dona GSM 2017
- Ulithorne Dona Shiraz 2017
- Ulithorne Nova Duo (Grenache & Shiraz) 2018
- Ulithorne Epoch Rosé (Grenache) 2018 (2019 will be released next month)We will also open three Gins from Perth based The West Winds Gin
- The Cutlass
- The Sabre
- Wild Plum Gin – limited release of the 2019 hand made by Anthony Reynolds who also works part time at Swanny Cellars.
While you are at the store, check out our new arrivals of beers, wines and spirits before they sell out!
Throughout October, we have a craft beer special with 15% off mixed 6 beers, drop in and see what different craft beers we stock!
- Gaia NOTIOS WHITE (blend of Roditis Alepou & Assyrtiko)
- Douloufakis Dafnios Vidiano 2018 (100% Vidiano grape from Crete)
- Argyros Atlantis Red 2015 (90% Mandilaria, 10% Mavrotragano) from the island of Santorini
- Thymiopoulos 2017 Xinomavro Young Vines (from the Xinomavro grape)
- Agiorgitiko by Gaia 2016 (from the Agiorgitiko grape)
- Beerfarm Brett NEIPA brewed with pink grapefruit – Brand new release
- A selection of beers from Innate Brewers
- Grüner Veltliner Lowboi
- Evil Twin Rhubarb Compote Sour
- Evil Twin Race Day Sour IPA
- Mikkeller Creamside Friends
- Mikkeller Oregan Fruit Series
- Mikkeller Gose Nose Mango
- Balter Dazy Hazy IIPA – limited release
- Felton Road 2018 Pinot Noir Cornish Point – tiny quantities
- Felton Road 2018 Pinot Noir Block 3 – tiny quantities
- Felton Road 2018 Pinot Noir Bannockburn – tiny quantities
- Campo Viejo Cava
- Campo Viejo Rioja Tempranillo 2016
- Campo Viejo Rioja Reserva 2014
- Campo Viejo Rioja Gran Reserva 2012
The team is always developing their palate through new wines, beers and spirits as well as trips to different wine regions around the world! We’re constantly keeping our blog up to date with this information so have a look and read our reviews and let us know what you think!
To stay up to date with all the testing news, sign up to join Swanny Cellars Wine Club, just click on the ‘Subscribe’ button to the right.
We’re also on Instagram and Facebook, so check us out there if you don’t want to sign up to our newsletter!
We’d love to hear from you, let us know what you think of what we’re sharing on social media and in the newsletter!