Swanbourne Cellars is a family owned bottle shop and founder member of the Liquor Barons group of independent stores. Located at the heart of Swanbourne Village, we are dedicated to servicing the local community with their favourite wines beers and spirits at competitive prices. Our extensive and eclectic range of both Australian and international wines also attracts customers from around Perth to fossick through the cellar or attend one of our many tasting events. We also stock a wide range of spirits and craft beers from across the world, there’s too many to name so drop in and ask us for advice!
For us, at Swanbourne Cellars, service isn’t just a buzzword. Collectively our management team have over 80 years’ experience in the wine industry. They all have trade qualifications in wine and all part-time staff are encouraged to learn about wine and spirits through external courses and fortnightly educational tastings in-house. The Morgan family bought Swanbourne Cellars in 1992 and have built a small wine store into a Western suburbs icon. While semi-retired the whole family are still involved in the business on a daily basis.
We are proud to know many of our customers by name and hope to make your day just a little easier with our ‘carry-to-car’ service. Let us impress you with our friendly and knowledgeable service.
Throughout our blog and pages on the site, we have highlighted a range of wines, beers and spirits. The costs and the availability in store were correct at the time of writing. Please call store to confirm if these are still available and the current price.
On Fridays from 4-7pm join us for our wine tastings in-store.
- Rocky Ridge – Pillow Talk Choc Mint Irish Stout
- Borachio Pinot Grigio – limited quantities
- Borachio Flat Out – limited quantities
- Borachio Pinot Noir – limited quantities
- Orlando Lawson’s Padthaway Shiraz 2015
- Orlando Jacaranda Ridge Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
- Orlando Steingarten Eden Valley Riesling 2019
- Orlando Cellar 13 Barossa Valley Grenache 2019
- Orlando Printz Shed Northern Barossa Shiraz 2019
- Orlando Hilary Adelaide Hills Chardonnay 2019
- Moss Wood Amy’s 2018 – limited quantities
- Moss Wood Ribbon Vale Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 – limited quantities
- Moss Wood Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 – limited quantities
- Hoddles Creek Estate Pinot Noir 2020
- Bad Shepherd Brewing Co Double Choc Hazelnut Brown – limited quantities
- Mr Banks Brewing Co.FREAK SHAKE – limited quantities
- Majella The Musician Cabernet Shiraz 2018
- 2019 Swinney ‘Farvie’ Grenache – limited quantities
- 2019 Swinney ‘Farvie’ Syrah – limited quantities
- Garage Project Bug Powder Dust IPA
- Mr Banks Brewery Cool Whip Apricot Pie Imperial Pastry Sour
- Blasta Brewing Flower Power Session Hazy Ale
- Cheeky Monkey Lefties ECIPA (limited quantities)
- Garage Project Whittakers White Chocolate Beer (limited quantities)
- Garage Project Whittakers Dark Chocolate Beer (limited quantities)
Many of the above wines and beers are in limited supply so call us to order!
The team is always developing their palate through tasting new wines, beers and spirits. And in the past many of us travelled to different wine regions around the world! Have a read of our blog to find out more about the winemakers we’ve met and places we’ve visited.
To stay up to date with our news, sign up to our newsletter, just click on the ‘Subscribe’ button to the right. Or you can find us on Instagram and Facebook.