Swanbourne Cellars is a family owned bottle shop and founder member of the Liquor Barons group of independent stores. Located at the heart of Swanbourne Village, we are dedicated to servicing the local community with their favourite wines beers and spirits at competitive prices. Our extensive and eclectic range of both Australian and international wines also attracts customers from around Perth to fossick through the cellar or attend one of our many tasting events. We also stock a wide range of spirits and craft beers from across the world, there’s too many to name so drop in and ask us for advice!
For us, at Swanbourne Cellars, service isn’t just a buzzword. Collectively our management team have over 80 years’ experience in the wine industry. They all have trade qualifications in wine and all part-time staff are encouraged to learn about wine and spirits through external courses and fortnightly educational tastings in-house. The Morgan family bought Swanbourne Cellars in 1992 and have built a small wine store into a Western suburbs icon. While semi-retired the whole family are still involved in the business on a daily basis.
We are proud to know many of our customers by name and hope to make your day just a little easier with our ‘carry-to-car’ service. Let us impress you with our friendly and knowledgeable service.
- Garage Project Cereal Milk Stout
- Garage Project June 2020
- Garage Project Super Fresh Vol. 4
- Garage Project Garbage Stout
- Garage Project Cat’s Pajamas
- Garage Project White Mischief
- 2019 Pannell Family Pinot Noir & 2019 Hoddles Creek Estate Pinot Noir – “two of the best value Pinots you are going to find on the market,” says Steve
- Premium Harrogate Gin
- Whitley Neill Rhubarb & Ginger Gin
- Downton Abbey Premium Gin
- Old Wives Ales Berry Isolated Raspberry NEIPA – limited release
- Modus Operandi Hazy Series 2.0 (Series 3 coming w/c 18 May) – limited release
- Diemersdal Estate Pinotage 2018
- Haute Cabrière Chardonnay Pinot Noir 2018
- The Original Diemersfontein Pinotage
- Beyerskloof Pinotage 2018
- Beyerskloof Pinotage Reserve 2017
- Haute Cabrière Pinot Noir Unwooded 2019
- Beyerskloof Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2016
- Haute Cabrière Pinot Noir Réserve 2016
- Beerfarm Bubblina – limited release
- Garage Project May 2020 Fresh IPA – limited release
- White Rabbit Golden Sour Ale
- Otherside ‘Plan: C’ Simple Ale
- Boatrocker Big Love Hazy IPA – limited
- Boatrocker Life Is Peachy – limited
- BentSpoke Red Nut IPA
- Cullen Diana Madeline 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot
- Moss Wood Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
The team is always developing their palate through new wines, beers and spirits as well as trips to different wine regions around the world! We’re constantly keeping our blog up to date with this information so have a look and read our reviews and let us know what you think!
To stay up to date with all the testing news, sign up to join Swanny Cellars Wine Club, just click on the ‘Subscribe’ button to the right.
We’re also on Instagram and Facebook, so check us out there if you don’t want to sign up to our newsletter!
We’d love to hear from you, let us know what you think of what we’re sharing on social media and in the newsletter!