Swanbourne Cellars is a family owned bottle shop and founder member of the Liquor Barons group of independent stores. Located at the heart of Swanbourne Village, we are dedicated to servicing the local community with their favourite wines beers and spirits at competitive prices. Our extensive and eclectic range of both Australian and international wines also attracts customers from around Perth to fossick through the cellar or attend one of our many tasting events. We also stock a wide range of spirits and craft beers from across the world, there’s too many to name so drop in and ask us for advice!
For us, at Swanbourne Cellars, service isn’t just a buzzword. Collectively our management team have over 80 years’ experience in the wine industry. They all have trade qualifications in wine and all part-time staff are encouraged to learn about wine and spirits through external courses and fortnightly educational tastings in-house. The Morgan family bought Swanbourne Cellars in 1992 and have built a small wine store into a Western suburbs icon. While semi-retired the whole family are still involved in the business on a daily basis.
We are proud to know many of our customers by name and hope to make your day just a little easier with our ‘carry-to-car’ service. Let us impress you with our friendly and knowledgeable service.
Tastings at Swanny Cellars
Most Fridays from 4-7pm, we have a wine tasting in the store with a selection of wines open from Margaret River, Barossa, Adelaide Hills and a number of other regions around Australia as well as Europe and New Zealand. This Friday (15th November) from 4-7pm, we will be opening a range of wines open from Victoria, South Australia and Margaret River.
- The Head Rosé
- The Head GSM
- Woodlands Cabernet Merlot
- Woodlands Chardonnay
- A selection of beers from Rocky Ridge Brewing Co
While you are at the store, check out our new arrivals of beers, wines and spirits before they sell out!
- 2018 Ringbolt Cabernet Sauvignon
- 4 Pines Special Release Schwarzbier Dark Lager (5.2%) – limited release
- Pirate Life Açai and Passionfruit Sour (3.8%) – limited release
- Mr Banks Playground Insults DDH Double IPA (ABV 8.0%) – limited release
- Gaia NOTIOS WHITE (blend of Roditis Alepou & Assyrtiko)
- Douloufakis Dafnios Vidiano 2018 (100% Vidiano grape from Crete)
- Argyros Atlantis Red 2015 (90% Mandilaria, 10% Mavrotragano) from the island of Santorini
- Thymiopoulos 2017 Xinomavro Young Vines (from the Xinomavro grape)
- Agiorgitiko by Gaia 2016 (from the Agiorgitiko grape)
- Beerfarm Brett NEIPA brewed with pink grapefruit – Brand new release
- A selection of beers from Innate Brewers
- Grüner Veltliner Lowboi
- Evil Twin Rhubarb Compote Sour
- Evil Twin Race Day Sour IPA
- Mikkeller Creamside Friends
- Mikkeller Oregan Fruit Series
- Mikkeller Gose Nose Mango
- Balter Dazy Hazy IIPA – limited release
The team is always developing their palate through new wines, beers and spirits as well as trips to different wine regions around the world! We’re constantly keeping our blog up to date with this information so have a look and read our reviews and let us know what you think!
To stay up to date with all the testing news, sign up to join Swanny Cellars Wine Club, just click on the ‘Subscribe’ button to the right.
We’re also on Instagram and Facebook, so check us out there if you don’t want to sign up to our newsletter!
We’d love to hear from you, let us know what you think of what we’re sharing on social media and in the newsletter!