Swanbourne Cellars is a family owned bottle shop and founder member of the Liquor Barons group of independent stores. Located at the heart of Swanbourne Village, we are dedicated to servicing the local community with their favourite wines beers and spirits at competitive prices. Our extensive and eclectic range of both Australian and international wines also attracts customers from around Perth to fossick through the cellar or attend one of our many tasting events. We also stock a wide range of spirits and craft beers from across the world, there’s too many to name so drop in and ask us for advice!
For us, at Swanbourne Cellars, service isn’t just a buzzword. Collectively our management team have over 80 years’ experience in the wine industry. They all have trade qualifications in wine and all part-time staff are encouraged to learn about wine and spirits through external courses and fortnightly educational tastings in-house. The Morgan family bought Swanbourne Cellars in 1992 and have built a small wine store into a Western suburbs icon. While semi-retired the whole family are still involved in the business on a daily basis.
We are proud to know many of our customers by name and hope to make your day just a little easier with our ‘carry-to-car’ service. Let us impress you with our friendly and knowledgeable service.
Tastings at Swanny Cellars
Our tastings on Fridays from 4-7pm, will return mid February.
- Beerfarm Watermelon & Basil Sour – limited
- Holgate Blush Wild Berry Sour Ale
- Old Wives Ales Pop’s Passion Tart Gose
- Domaine Michel Voarick Corton-Renardes Grand Cru
- Domaine Michel Voarick Aloxe-Corton
- Domaine Michel Voarick Pernand-Vergelesses
- Domaine Dubreuil-Fontaine Volnay
- Domaine Dubreuil-Fontaine Corton Clos du Roi Grand Cru
- Domaine Dubreuil-Fontaine Pommard Epenots Premier Cru
- Domaine Dubreuil-Fontaine Bourgogne “Notre-Dame de Bonne Espérance”
- Four Pillars Christmas Gin – barrel aged and only made at Christmas time
- Baileys Strawberries & Cream Liqueur (Limited quantities)
- Blasta Brewing Co – a range of beers (My way, Son of a Beast, Where the Helles Burrswood)
- Otherside Brewing Company Catharina Sour
- Hop Nation Riesling Sour Ale Site FP
- Hargreaves Hill Pursuit Of Hoppiness Number 1 Triple Dry Hopped NEIPA
- Cheeky Monkey NZIPL
- Schneider Weiler Schlipf Spätburgunder 2015
- Schneider Weiler Spätburgunder 2015
- Four Pillars Christmas Gin
- 2018 Ringbolt Cabernet Sauvignon
The team is always developing their palate through new wines, beers and spirits as well as trips to different wine regions around the world! We’re constantly keeping our blog up to date with this information so have a look and read our reviews and let us know what you think!
To stay up to date with all the testing news, sign up to join Swanny Cellars Wine Club, just click on the ‘Subscribe’ button to the right.
We’re also on Instagram and Facebook, so check us out there if you don’t want to sign up to our newsletter!
We’d love to hear from you, let us know what you think of what we’re sharing on social media and in the newsletter!