Swanbourne Cellars is a family owned bottle shop and founder member of the Liquor Barons group of independent stores. Located at the heart of Swanbourne Village, we are dedicated to servicing the local community with their favourite wines beers and spirits at competitive prices. Our extensive and eclectic range of both Australian and international wines also attracts customers from around Perth to fossick through the cellar or attend one of our many tasting events. We also stock a wide range of spirits and craft beers from across the world, there’s too many to name so drop in and ask us for advice!
For us, at Swanbourne Cellars, service isn’t just a buzzword. Collectively our management team have over 80 years’ experience in the wine industry. They all have trade qualifications in wine and all part-time staff are encouraged to learn about wine and spirits through external courses and fortnightly educational tastings in-house. The Morgan family bought Swanbourne Cellars in 1992 and have built a small wine store into a Western suburbs icon. While semi-retired the whole family are still involved in the business on a daily basis.
We are proud to know many of our customers by name and hope to make your day just a little easier with our ‘carry-to-car’ service. Let us impress you with our friendly and knowledgeable service.
World Malbec Day: Wednesday 17th April 2019
On World Malbec Day, we will be opening the below wines from 4pm so drop in and taste with us!
-El Payador Malbec
Click here to read more about Malbec on our blog.
New arrivals: latest wines and beers in the store
Drop in, taste, chat to us and see all our new wines, beers and spirits including some tasty limited release craft beers. We have just received parcels of wines from South Africa; wines from Stellenbosch, Wellington and Franschhoek. Drop in soon to buy as we know these will sell out soon!
- Xyauyu Kentucky (Barrel aged with tobacco)
- Xyauyu Fume (Aged in whisky barrels)
- Xyauyu Barrel (Aged in rum Barrels)
- Barbaresco Sori’ Paitin 2015
- Atillio Ghisolfi 2014 Barolo Bussia DOCG
- Collosorbo Brunello Di Montalcino 2013
- Collosorbo Rosso di Montalcino 2016
- Hoddles Creek Pinot Noir 2018
- Beyerskloof Pinotage 2017
- Beyerskloof Pinotage Reserve 2016
- Beyerskloof Field Blend 2014
- Diemersfontein Pinotage 2017 from Wellington
- Haute Cabrière Pinot Noir Unwooded 2018 from Franschhoek Pass
- Haute Cabrière Pinot Noir Réserve 2015 from Franschhoek
- Mayer Bloody Hill Pinot Noir 2018 – just arrived in tiny quantities (22nd March)
- Dr Mayer Pinot Noir 2018 – just arrived in tiny quantities (22nd March)
- Mayer Pinot Noir 2018 – just arrived in tiny quantities (22nd March)
- Sybille Kuntz Rieslings from Mosel in Germany
The team is always developing their palate through new wines, beers and spirits as well as trips to different wine regions around the world! We’re constantly keeping our blog up to date with this information so have a look and read our reviews and let us know what you think!
To stay up to date with all the testing news, sign up to join Swanny Cellars Wine Club, just click on the ‘Subscribe’ button to the right.
We’re also on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, so check us out there if you don’t want to sign up to our newsletter! We’d love to hear from you, let us know what you think of what we’re sharing on social media and in the newsletter!