Swanbourne Cellars is a family owned bottle shop and founder member of the Liquor Barons group of independent stores. Located at the heart of Swanbourne Village, we are dedicated to servicing the local community with their favourite wines beers and spirits at competitive prices. Our extensive and eclectic range of both Australian and international wines also attracts customers from around Perth to fossick through the cellar or attend one of our many tasting events. We also stock a wide range of spirits and craft beers from across the world, there’s too many to name so drop in and ask us for advice!
For us, at Swanbourne Cellars, service isn’t just a buzzword. Collectively our management team have over 80 years’ experience in the wine industry. They all have trade qualifications in wine and all part-time staff are encouraged to learn about wine and spirits through external courses and fortnightly educational tastings in-house. The Morgan family bought Swanbourne Cellars in 1992 and have built a small wine store into a Western suburbs icon. While semi-retired the whole family are still involved in the business on a daily basis.
We are proud to know many of our customers by name and hope to make your day just a little easier with our ‘carry-to-car’ service. Let us impress you with our friendly and knowledgeable service.
Tastings at Swanny Cellars
We will be having a break from tastings until 5th July. So in the meantime, drop in and see our latest arrivals and offers at the store before they sell out!
- Old Man Yells at Cloud Double NEIPA
- Modus Operandi in new packaging
- Dank Side of the Moon by Rocky Ridge Brewing Co. – brand new to Swanny
- Rocky Ridge Holy S**t it’s a Mid! – Kiwi Edition – back in stock
- Boatrocker Miss Pinky (in cans) – back in stock
- Boatrocker Pilsner – brand new to Swanny
- Fixation Squish Citrus IPA- back in stock
- ParrotDog XPA – new to Swanny
- ParrotDog Hazy IPA (Limited Release) – new to Swanny
- Feral Imperial Biggie (Limited Edition) – brand new
- Atomic IIPA (Limited Release) – new to Swanny
- Cheeky Monkey Brewing’s Long Mac Topped Up Stout (Limited) – Liquor Barons Exclusive
- Diablo Artisan Dry Gin
- Diablo Spiced Cumquat Gin
- 23rd Street Signature Gin
- Dainton Violent Crumble
- Dainton The Professional
- Prancing Pony The Piper – the latest limited release and first time in a can (West Coast IPA)
- A selection of Tim Mayer wines
- Balter Handsome Elvis
- Champagne Besserat de Bellefon
- Beer Farm Shirazzaweiss – Autumn 2019 release (brand new to Swanny Cellars)
- BeerFarm Pale Ale – brand new to the range
- Hop Nation Karma Oatmeal Stout – brand new to the range
- Cheeky Monkey Imperial Monk Red IPA – Autumn 2019 release & back
- Old Wives Ales & Wizard Sommar Sour – brand new to the range
- Xanadu 2017 DJL Cabernet Sauvignon
- Xanadu DJL Chardonnay
The team is always developing their palate through new wines, beers and spirits as well as trips to different wine regions around the world! We’re constantly keeping our blog up to date with this information so have a look and read our reviews and let us know what you think!
To stay up to date with all the testing news, sign up to join Swanny Cellars Wine Club, just click on the ‘Subscribe’ button to the right.
We’re also on Instagram and Facebook, so check us out there if you don’t want to sign up to our newsletter!
We’d love to hear from you, let us know what you think of what we’re sharing on social media and in the newsletter!