Swanbourne Cellars is a family owned bottle shop and founder member of the Liquor Barons group of independent stores. Located at the heart of Swanbourne Village, we are dedicated to servicing the local community with their favourite wines beers and spirits at competitive prices. Our extensive and eclectic range of both Australian and international wines also attracts customers from around Perth to fossick through the cellar or attend one of our many tasting events. We also stock a wide range of spirits and craft beers from across the world, there’s too many to name so drop in and ask us for advice!
For us, at Swanbourne Cellars, service isn’t just a buzzword. Collectively our management team have over 80 years’ experience in the wine industry. They all have trade qualifications in wine and all part-time staff are encouraged to learn about wine and spirits through external courses and fortnightly educational tastings in-house. The Morgan family bought Swanbourne Cellars in 1992 and have built a small wine store into a Western suburbs icon. While semi-retired the whole family are still involved in the business on a daily basis.
We are proud to know many of our customers by name and hope to make your day just a little easier with our ‘carry-to-car’ service. Let us impress you with our friendly and knowledgeable service.
Tastings at Swanny Cellars
Friday 19th July from 4-7pm, we will be opening wines from Victoria, Tasmania and Austria:
- Onannon Chardonnay from Mornington Peninsula
- Chalmers (sourced from Heathcote) – the first winery to produce a Vermentino in Australia
- Stoney Rise Pinot Noir from Tasmania
- Domäne Wachau Grüner Veltliner from Austria
On tasting Friday 26th July we will open:
- Vasse Felix Sauvignon Blanc Semillon
- Parish Vineyard Riesling
- Mount Difficulty Roaring Meg Pinot Noir
- Ringbolt 21 Barriques Cabernet Sauvignon
- Forest Hill Cabernet Sauvignon
While you are at the store, check out our latest arrivals and offers before they sell out!
- Xanadu DJL Chardonnay 2017
- Xanadu Chardonnay 2017
- Xanadu Reserve Chardonnay 2017
- Xanadu Stevens Road Chardonnay 2017
- Xanadu Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
- Xanadu Stevens Road Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
- 2016 Spätburgunder “Buntsandstein”
- 2016 Spätburgunder, Klingenberg, Alte Reben “R”
- 2016 Spätburgunder, Großheubach, Alte Reben
- Old Man Yells at Cloud Double NEIPA
- Old Man Yells at Cloud NEIPA
- Modus Operandi in new packaging
- Dank Side of the Moon by Rocky Ridge Brewing Co. – brand new to Swanny
- Rocky Ridge Holy S**t it’s a Mid! – Kiwi Edition – back in stock
- Boatrocker Miss Pinky (in cans) – back in stock
- Boatrocker Pilsner – brand new to Swanny
The team is always developing their palate through new wines, beers and spirits as well as trips to different wine regions around the world! We’re constantly keeping our blog up to date with this information so have a look and read our reviews and let us know what you think!
To stay up to date with all the testing news, sign up to join Swanny Cellars Wine Club, just click on the ‘Subscribe’ button to the right.
We’re also on Instagram and Facebook, so check us out there if you don’t want to sign up to our newsletter!
We’d love to hear from you, let us know what you think of what we’re sharing on social media and in the newsletter!