Just arrived in June
Rocky Ridge – Pillow Talk Choc Mint Irish Stout
Borachio Wine – a selection of wine, produced in very small quantities from organic fruit and no additives:
Pinot Grigio: Bright in colour, apricots and peaches, moreish acidity and slight tannin.
Flat Out: Slightly spritzed Merlot topped with Rosé. Fresh strawberry nose, soft jammy fruits balanced with crunchy herbaceous bitterness.
Pinot Noir: Slightly carbonic, bright fresh citrus with forest floor fruits, herbs and a tannin finish.
3 Vintages of Leeuwin Art Series Chardonnay (2016, 2017 & 2018) – still available in store
Just arrived (6th May): Moss Wood 2018
2018 is proving to be an outstanding vintage in Margaret River.
Today we looked at 2018 Amy’s red blend, Ribbonvale and the big gun, Moss Wood Cabernet! All are outstanding, powerful wines.
We have a very small allocation of these wines so it will have to be first in best dressed.
Moss Wood Amy’s 2018
Moss Wood Ribbon Vale Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
Moss Wood Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
On The Hops Vol. 13
The latest issue of Liquor Barons Craft Beer Guide is out in stores from 26th April.
Their top beers to enjoy over the cooler months include:
- New Belgium Brewing Voodoo Ranger IPA (6.8% Abv) 355mL
- Bright Tank Brewing Co. Hazy Pale Ale (4.5% Abv) 375mL
- Otherside Brewing Co. Sabbath Pastry Stout (6.6% Abv) 375mL
- Gage Roads Brewing Co. Rock Dance IPA Cans (6.5% Abv) 330mL
- Feral Brewing Co. White Ale (4.5% Abv) 375mL
- Margaret River Brewhouse Red IPA (6.2% Abv) 375mL
Find out more about the beers in the latest issue of On The Hops on the Liquor Barons site here.