On The Hops Vol. 9
The latest issue of Liquor Barons Craft Beer Guide is now out in stores (1st August). The top 6 beers are:
- Garage Project Golden Path Session IPA (4.0% abv) 330mL
- Otherside Brewing Co. Headliner IIPA (8.0% abv) 375mL
- Margaret River Brewhouse Stout (5.8% abv) 375mL
- Nowhereman Brewing Co. Leederville Lager (4.2% abv) 375mL
- Stomping Ground Brewing Co. Hop Stomper IPA (6.0% abv) 355mL
- Prancing Pony Brewery Cascadian Black Ale 6.0% abv) 375mL
Find out more about the beers in the latest issue of On The Hops on the Liquor Barons site here.
Please note: On the Hops – Vol. 8 specials end 3 September 2020.
While stocks last. Pictures for Illustration purposes only.
Prices may vary in country areas. Some products available only at selected stores.
Just landed (w.c 27th July)
A range of very limited beers have just arrived at Swanny Cellars.
- Mr Banks Mosaic Feels DDH Oat Cream Double IPA
- Mr Banks Brewery Live a Little DDH DIPA
- Mr Banks Kid Don’t Play DDH Oat Cream IPA
Set up in May 2016 in Seaford Victoria, Mr Banks remain focused on producing small Batch Hop Forward Beers.
We also have some Garage Project beers in stock, some are very limited.
- Garage Project Cereal Milk Stout
- Garage Project June 2020
- Garage Project Super Fresh Vol. 4
- Garage Project Garbage Stout
- Garage Project Cat’s Pajamas
- Garage Project White Mischief
Ray Jordan’s Top 100 Red Wines 2020
The Best of the Best 2020 Wine
Ring.Bolt cabernet sauvignon 2018
“A glorious expression of Margaret River cabernet sauvignon leafy blackcurrant fruit with a dollop of chocolate and dark plum. There is some nice cedary oak in there. Power and elegance.” 95/100
BEST RED RUNNER UP: Millbrook Estate 2018 Shiraz Viognier
BEST RED RUNNER UP: Amelia Park 2018 Cabernet Merlot
BEST VALUE: Deep Woods Estate 2018 Shiraz Et Al
BEST VALUE RUNNER UP: Amelia Park 2018 Trellis Cabernet Merlot
BEST VALUE RUNNER UP: De Bortoli 2019 Sacred Hill Cabernet Merlot
STAR PICK RED WINE: Vasse Felix 2018 Classic Dry Red Shiraz