Just landed at Swanny Cellars (5th December)
Swanny Cellars is now stocking a new range of craft beers:
- Blasta Brewing Co – a range of beers ((Myway Grapefruit IPA, Son of a Beast NEIPA, Where the Helles Burrswood)
Set up in 2016 in local Burswood, the company is focused on making the tastiest beers with the freshest and highest quality ingredients. As explained on the Blasta Brewing Co website, the word “Blasta” derives from Scottish Gaelic which means “delicious” in English.
- Otherside Brewing Company Catharina Sour
Otherside was founded in Freo by music industry friends. They focus on brewing not only with the best ingredients but focus on preservative-free. According to the Otherside website, this beer is a Brazillian style of full-strength golden sour, fermented on tropical fruit. Dragonfruit and mango feature heavily in this thick, juicy and refreshing summer sour. This was only released a few months ago, on the 25 October so it’s pretty new to the market!
- Hop Nation Riesling Sour Ale Site FP
Hop Nation’s Site Fermentation Project focuses on experimenting with a range of mixed-fermentation brews. These are co-fermented with unique parcels of single vineyard fruit and wines from a specific site in Red Hill, Mornington Peninsula, all brewed and blended in Footscray just outside of Melbourne.
- Hargreaves Hill Pursuit Of Hoppiness Number 1 Triple Dry Hopped NEIPA
Hargreaves Hill in the Yarra Valley was set up in 2004 by Simon Walkenhorst and Beth Williams who both used to be classical performers. who used to perform classical piano pieces. Today the brewery creates classic styles as well as a range of seasonal brews.
- Cheeky Monkey NZIPL
Cheeky Monkey Brewery in Margaret River has a 450-capacity brewery with bar and restaurant as well as a cellar door for Killerby and Ferngrove Wines. The new The Monkey Bar™ is in Vasse just past Busselton.
Limited stock, so drop in before they sell out!
On The Hops Vol. V Liquor Barons Craft Beer Guide
The Liquor Barons beer team has been blind tasting a range of craft beers to bring you their top 7 just in time for summer! We are thrilled that 4 out of the 7 are local, the closest to the store being Otherside Brewing Co in Myaree.
- Boston Brewing Co. Boondie Rye Pale Ale (5% Abv) 330mL (Great Southern)
- Otherside Brewing Co. Anthem IPA (6.2% Abv) 375mL (Myaree)
- BeerFarm Asam Boi Gose (4.5% Abv) 375mL (Margaret River)
- Anna Pavlovah Pacific Ale EXCLUSIVE AND LIMITED RELEASE Little Creatures (5.5% Abv) (Fremantle)
- Mountain Goat Billy The Mid (3.5% Abv) 375mL (Richmond, Vic)
- Frenchies Brewery Laperouse (7.2% Abv) 330mL (Rosebery, NSW)
- Balter Brewing Company Lager (4.6% Abv) 375mL (Currumbin Waters QLD)
Drop in to buy while stocks last!
On the Hops – Issue #5 specials end 30 January 2020, while stocks last.
Prices may vary in country areas. Some products available only at selected stores.
Half Bottles (375 ml)
Over the past few years, we have been adding to our collection of half bottles.
Drop in and see the range we now stock across WA, France (Burgundy, Champagne), Italy (Tuscany, Sicily) New Zealand (Marlborough, Central Otago) South Australia (Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, Langhorne Creek), Victoria (Mornington Peninsula, Yarra Valley) and Portugal (Madeira)
Some of our producers include:
- Moss Wood
- Saint Clair
- William Fèvre
- Pol Roger Champagne
- Justino’s Madeira
- Dandelion Vineyards
- Wirra Wirra
- Farrside by Farr
- Red Claw
- Guigal (Côtes du Rhône)
- Terre di Giumara (a Nero d’Avola)
- Mt Difficulty
- Il Palazzo