Beerfarm Brett NEIPA brewed with pink grapefruit – Brand new release (10th October)
Beerfarm and Liquor Shed have joined together to create a new release, Brett NEIPA which is a farmhouse style New England IPA.
We just received two cartons on the 11th October and they are quickly selling out!
Along with a strain of Brettanomyces, 700kg of Australian pink grapefruit was fermented. The beer is also made from fresh and local ingredients.
Beerfarm describe this beer as “This farmhouse beer has a fresh citrus punch with a mild tart and bitter finish.” The ingredients are below, as stated on the Beerfarm website:
Malt – Pale Malt, Cara-Pils, Wheat Malt, Rolled Oats
Hops – El Dorado, Citra, Mosaic
Adjuncts – Wild fermented Pink Grapefruit
Hop bitterness – Moderate (25 IBU)
Hop aroma – High (3g/L)
Colour – Hazy (10 EBC)
Drinkability – Moderate
Call to secure and order!!
The Liquor Barons Birthday Catalogue
The Catalogue features some of our favourite beers and wines including Feral, Beerfarm, Colonial, Rocky Ridge, Otherside, Gage Roads, Nail Brewing, Balter, Pirate Life, Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial, Heidsieck & Co, GH Mumm Cordon Rouge and Vasse Felix Dry Collection and Filius.
There are also some great prizes on offer available to members who can go into the draw to win when they buy specific beers, wines and spirits including a chance to win:
- 2 x tickets for Margaret River Gourmet Escape. Includes accommodation for 2 nights plus entry to the event on the 16th November. Plus a gift hamper in your room on arrival
- A Weber Baby Q1000
- 2 x tickets to the sold out Gomez show at Freo.Social on Friday 6th November plus a $100 bar card
- A wine & food experience for 2 at Leeuwin Estate winery
- 1 of every bottle from the GH Mumm family of Champagne
BONUS double pass ticket to Ascot Racing Carnivals 2019 Masters with every bottle of Mumm.
1 of 6 West Winds Gin Master Classes at the Leederville Hotel for you and a friend
- A night at the Como to the value of $500
- 1 of 6 Fireball Firepits
Offers and prizes are valid from 21st October to 3rd November 2019
On The Hops Vol. V Liquor Barons Craft Beer Guide
The Liquor Barons beer team has been blind tasting a range of craft beers to bring you their top 7 just in time for summer! We are thrilled that 4 out of the 7 are local, the closest to the store being Otherside Brewing Co in Myaree.
- Boston Brewing Co. Boondie Rye Pale Ale (5% Abv) 330mL (Great Southern)
- Otherside Brewing Co. Anthem IPA (6.2% Abv) 375mL (Myaree)
- BeerFarm Asam Boi Gose (4.5% Abv) 375mL (Margaret River)
- Anna Pavlovah Pacific Ale EXCLUSIVE AND LIMITED RELEASE Little Creatures (5.5% Abv) (Fremantle)
- Mountain Goat Billy The Mid (3.5% Abv) 375mL (Richmond, Vic)
- Frenchies Brewery Laperouse (7.2% Abv) 330mL (Rosebery, NSW)
- Balter Brewing Company Lager (4.6% Abv) 375mL (Currumbin Waters QLD)
Drop in to buy while stocks last!