New Craft Beers (17th October)
Just arrived at Swanny Cellars are a selection of tasty & interesting craft beers.
- Mr Banks Off the Rope DDH IPA
- Mr Banks Waffle House (Blueberry Waffle & Coffee Imperial Pastry Sour)
- Innate Limited Release Zappa IPA (Single Hop IPA)
- Innate Limited Release Fruit Smoothie
- Gweilo Totally Tropical Sour
- Gweilo Hazy as DIPA
- Mismatch New England Lager
- Mr Banks McConaughaze DDH Pale Ale
- Hop Nation Single Foedre Series – Sour Blonde
All limited release & small quantities apart from Mismatch New England Lager
On The Hops Vol. 10
The latest issue of Liquor Barons Craft Beer Guide is now out in stores (1st October) with our first exclusive from the Eastern States from Boatrocker brewery.
The top 6 beers are:
- Garage Project White Mischief Salted White Peach Sour(2.9% Abv) 330mL
- Balter Hazy IPA (6.0% Abv) 375mL
- Otherside Brewing Co. Lo-Fi Citrus Mid (3.5% Abv) 375mL
- South Fremantle Brewing Saltbush & Pepperberry Pilsner (5.2% Abv) 375mL
- Gage Roads The Bay XPA (5.0% Abv) 500mL
- Boatrocker West Over East IPA (6.2% Abv) 375mL
Find out more about the beers in the latest issue of On The Hops on the Liquor Barons site here.
Please note: On the Hops – Vol. 10 specials end 30 November 2020.
While stocks last. Pictures for Illustration purposes only.
Prices may vary in country areas. Some products available only at selected stores.
New wines & beers have landed at Swanny Cellars (since 21st September)
- Garage Project Easy As Hazy IPA – brand new to Swanny & limited quantities
- Garage Project Pernicious Yuzu Weed – brand new to Swanny & limited quantities
- Garagiste Merricks Chardonnay 2018 (Mornington Peninsula)
- Garagiste Merricks Pinot Noir 2018 (Mornington Peninsula)
- Bonhomie Cabernet Malbec 2016
- La Violetta Up! Shiraz
- La Violetta Nova Syrová
- La Violetta Yé-Yé BLANC
- La Violetta Bilingüe
- Bindi Quartz Chardonnay 2019
- Bindi Block 5 Pinot Noir 2019
- Bindi Kaye Pinot Noir 2016
- Bindi Dixon Pinot Noir 2019
- Bindi Original Vineyard Pinot Noir 2019
You’ll find Bindi 50 kilometres north-west of Melbourne in the Macedon Ranges. It is the family property of the Dhillon family who bought the 170 hectare farm in the 1950’s. Bindi was established in 1988 by Bill and Michael Dhillon with Chardonnay and Pinot Noir planted on 7 hectares. Bindi wines have consistently impressed wine writers world-wide as well as us at Swanny Cellars. Michael Dhillon is the winemaker producing these exceptional Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs.