On The Hops Vol. 11
The latest issue of Liquor Barons Craft Beer Guide is now out in stores (1st December). Anthony Williams, Independent Beer Writer says…”It’s hop-driven, soured and elegantly-balanced brews that perform best under the West Australian sun – quenching thirsts, raising spirits, providing delicious flavour – so please enjoy our six picks for “On The Hops” #11, and check your local Liquor Barons for plenty more seasonal treats…”
The top 6 beers are:
- Bright Tank Brewing Co. Chalkface Killah Hazy IPA (6.4% Abv) 375mL
- Nowhereman Brewing Co. Rhapsody XPA (5% Abv) 375mL
- Otherside Brewing Co. Mango & Peach Summer Sour (4.0% Abv) 375mL
- Dingo Brewing Co. Lager (4.5% Abv) 375mL
- Dainton Beer Overdrive West Coast IPA (7% Abv) 355mL
- KAIJU! Beer Kaiju Krush! Tropical Pale Ale (4.7% Abv) 375mL
Find out more about the beers in the latest issue of On The Hops on the Liquor Barons site here.
Please note: On the Hops – Vol. 11 specials end 28 February 2021. While stocks last. Pictures for Illustration purposes only. Prices may vary in country areas. Some products available only at selected stores.
Lindemans Belgian fruit beers
Just in time for Christmas (1st December), we now have fresh stock of 5 of Lindemans beers.
Since 1822 Lindemans has been brewing lambic.
Today, it is the sixth generation that runs the brewery in Belgium. Drop in and ask us about these award winning lambic beers!
- Lindemans Kriek (sour cherry)
- Lindemans Lambic Framboise (raspberry)
- Lindemans Cassis (blackcurrant)
- Lindemans Oude Gueuze Cuvée René 2018
- Lindemans Pêcheresse (peach)
New Craft Beers (30th Jan & 6th Feb)
Just arrived at Swanny Cellars are a selection of wines and craft beers.
- Mismatch Pink Lemon Ale
- Mismatch Double Dry Hopped Hazy Session
- Zonte’s Footstep Shades of Gris Pinot Grigio 2020
- Zonte’s Footstep Violet Beauregard Malbec 2019
- Zonte’s Footstep Canto Sangiovese Lagrein 2019
- La Cache Pinot Chardonnay Rosé
- La Cache Blanc de Blanc
- La Cache Estate Shiraz
- La Cache Pinot Noir Chardonnay
Click to read more about the people and the story at Zonte’s Footstep on our blog here.
All limited release & small quantities.