What the Swanny crew are having on Christmas Day
The Swanny team is looking forward to a few days off and tasting some of the wines, beers and spirits they’ve come to love over the years.
- Steve will be having one of his favourite Chablis from Christian Moreau.
- Grattan will be having Hop Nation and Jedi Juice and Ruinart Blanc de Blancs.
- Tony can’t wait to try the magnum of Château Les Crostes Côtes de Provence Prestige Rosé on Christmas Day
- Stef is looking forward to relaxing with friends and family and savouring his favourite Champagne, Ruinart.
- Anthony will be enjoying Ruinart Blanc de Blancs and a Ruinart Brut.
- Geoff will be drinking a lovely Rockford Black Sparkling Shiraz.
- Alan and Robyn will be spending Christmas in the snow this year, in Kelowna in the Okanagan Valley so will be drinking some of the local Okanagan Pinot Noirs, Chardonnays and the magical ice wine.
- For Rachel, bubbles is always on her list, especially Veuve Clicquot, with her extended family breakfast.
- Sue will be having a few glasses of Moët & Chandon and sampling a few WA Chardonnays.
- Perri will be starting the day with a Sparkling breakfast of Stefano Lubiana NV Brut Reserve then later in the day at her mother’s will be tasting the Limeburners’ Giniversity
- Jimmy will be drinking Gage Road’s Single Fin on Christmas Day as it’s a perfect beer for a hot summer afternoon!
- Sam will be having Boatrocker Saison du Bateau.
- Ruth will open a delicious sparkling from the Adelaide Hills; Howard Vineyard 2016 Pinot Noir Chardonnay.
- Fine Wine Store Tags : Boatrocker Saison du Bateau , Château Les Crostes Côtes de Provence Prestige Rosé , Christian Moreau , Gage Road Single Fin , Hop Nation , Howard Vineyard 2016 Pinot Noir Chardonnay , Jedi Juice , Moët & Chandon , Okanagan Valley , Rockford Black Sparkling Shiraz , Ruinart Blanc de Blancs