On The Vine
“ON THE VINE” Summer Edition is now out (1st December 2019)! Click on the images to view our past 3 editions including our top reds, whites and rosés in our latest issue! Cheers!
The Summer Edition of On the Vine is now out in store.
Rod Properjohn, who writes the tasting notes for the magazine says, “…….We’ve sorted you with a great selection of bubbles in our recently released On the Vine Sparkling Edition, now it’s the table wines’ turn. And what a package we have for you. There are some great whites including two sensational rieslings and an older chardonnay that is drinking just beautifully. A couple of rosé wines will excite you and there is an eclectic range of reds to choose from. Remember to chill the reds down a little over summer, 15-17 degrees is ideal. Drink safely and have a very Merry Christmas.
The top 20 wines featured are from Yarra Valley, King Valley, Clare Valley, Mt Barker, Margaret River, Geographe, Limestone Coast, Mornington Peninsula, McLaren Vale, Eden Valley, Martinborough in New Zealand, Provence in France and from Puglia & Verona in Italy.
Click on the image or here to download the catalogue!
On the Vine Sparkling has just arrived in stores (1st November).
Having blind tasted, judged and assessed Sparkling wines and Champagne from around the world, the Liquor Barons Panel has hand selected their top 12 wines from Champagne, the Prosecco region near Venice in Italy and cool climates in Australia which include:
- Yarra Burn Prosecco
- Babo Prosecco DOC from Italy
- Brown Brothers Pinot Chardonnay Pinot Noir
- Brown Brothers Sparkling Brut Rosé
- Hentley Farm 2018 Blanc de Noir Barossa
- Nocton NV Sparkling Tasmania
- Howard Park Brut NV Petit Jeté
- Laurent-Perrier La Cuvée Brut Champagne
- Pol Roger Brut Réserve Champagne
- Lallier R.015 Brut Champagne
- Laurent-Perrier Millésimé Vintage 2008 Brut Champagne
- Charles Heidsieck Brut Réserve Champagne
On the Vine Sparkling Edition specials end 31 January 2020.
The Spring edition of On the Vine has just landed in the store (1 Sept).
The top 23 wines featured in the magazine, judged and handpicked by the Panel members come from a number of countries around the world.
These include wines from:
- A number of regions in Australia (Ferguson Valley, Frankland River, Margaret River, Great Southern, Clare Valley, Barossa Valley, Finniss River, Yarra Valley, Heathcote)
- Provence in France, South of France
- Venezie in Italy
- Martinborough & Marlborough in New Zealand
On the Vine Winter 2019 is now at Swanny Cellars.
With the Panel tasting up to 35 wines every two weeks, they have picked their top 24 for you to enjoy over the cooler months. These include:
- Local wines from Margaret River, Geographe, Frankland River, Great Southern, Pemberton
- Other key wine regions in Australia; Clare Valley, Riverland, Adelaide Hills, McLaren Vale, Barossa Valley in South Australia as well as Heathcote & Mornington Peninsula in Victoria and Coal River Valley in Tasmania
- And abroad, from Central Otago and Marlborough in New Zealand, Mosel in Germany, Provence & Bordeaux in France as well as Puglia & Tuscany in Italy